EY on Friday announced its 2019 winners for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award in New Jersey.
Winners were chosen by an independent panel of judges comprised of prior winners, chief executives, investors and other regional business leaders, According to EY.
“There are many successful entrepreneurs in this world, but to build something truly remarkable, you can’t let anything stand in your way,” Debra von Storch, EY Americas Entrepreneur of the Year program director, said in a prepared statement.
“EY is proud to honor the 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year winners who are inspiring innovation without limitation and fueling growth and prosperity by being truly unstoppable.”
The 2019 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award winners:
- John Thero, Amarin Corp., Bedminster
- Neel Premkumar, Dyla LLC, West New York
- Frank Dombroski, FlexWage Solutions LLC, Mountainside
- Mike Bryzek and Rob Keve, Flow.io, Hoboken
- James Maida, Gaming Laboratories International LLC, Lakewood
- Michael Kane, Kane Brewing Co. LLC, Ocean
- Joe Lorenzo, Lorenzo Food Group, Englewood
- Arthur Souritzidis, Momentum Solar, South Plainfield
- Patrick Treacy, Onkos Surgical, Parsippany Troy Hills
- Abby Taylor and Rob Giuliani, Playa Bowls, Belmar
- Jenny Cohen, Triangle Home Fashions LLC, Dayton
Regional winners, named at a ceremony held at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick on June 20, are now eligible to be considered for the Entrepreneur of the Year National Awards, EY said, which will be announced at a gala in Palm Springs, Calif. on November 16. The Entrepreneur of the Year National Overall Award winner will move on to compete at the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
In New Jersey, the EY Entrepreneur of the Year program is supported by DLA Piper and PNC Bank. Nationally, the program is sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
EY has New Jersey offices in Hoboken, Iselin and Secaucus.