New Jersey is an emerging cell and gene therapy hub nurturing tomorrow’s medical discoveries – 12 of the top 20 largest biopharma companies in the world are located here, along with the highest concentration of scientists and engineers in the U.S. New Jersey startups like Celularity and industry giants like Bristol Myers Squibb are developing pipelines to bring cancer and infectious disease treatments to market. New Jersey Innovation Institute’s BioCentriq is the only industry-facing contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to cell and gene therapies located on a university campus in the U.S.
Watch the engaging discussion about next-generation therapeutics between New Jersey business leaders and cell and gene therapy experts, including:
- Debbie Hart, President & CEO, BioNJ
- Jose Lozano, President & CEO, Choose New Jersey
- Kathleen Coviello, Executive Vice President of Technology, Life Sciences & Entrepreneurship, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Dr. Robert Hariri, Founder, Chair & CEO of Celularity
- Jennifer Herring, Executive Director and Head, Cellular Therapy Clinical Research Scientists, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Dr. Haro Hartounian, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Biopharma Division, New Jersey Innovation Institute (NJII) at NJIT.
We invite you to join our legacy of innovation. Grow your business in New Jersey, USA.