Helping Small Businesses Succeed
Interested in starting a company, but don’t know where to begin? Already own a small business, but need a little support to take it to the next level?
Recognizing that small businesses are a critical component of our State’s economy, New Jersey offers a wide range of customized services to help companies take root and grow – whether you’re a Main Street retailer or a biotech start-up.
To encourage entrepreneurship, the New Jersey Business Action Center (BAC) serves as a “one-stop” shop for small companies. Here are just some of the services you can access by contacting BAC’s Small Business Advocacy Team:
- Mentoring Assistance for business plan creation to financial statement preparation to making the pitch, and everything in between.
- Financial Resources, including referrals to a variety of financing options available through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) and community-based micro-lenders.
- Advocacy Services that can help troubleshoot and cut through red tape to speed licensing, certification, regulatory requirements and more.
- Labor and Workforce Assistance providing access to state training grants and resources to help you hire and train the best employees.
- Procurement Assistance offers resources to help small companies take advantage of opportunities.
- Export Assistance gives valuable information to help small businesses grow globally.
For more information, visit BAC’s website or call 1-866-534-7789 to discuss your needs with a member of the Small Business Advocacy Team.