GET TO KNOW THE BEACHES, BOARDWALKS, AND BUSINESSES OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, NEW JERSEY
New Jersey is an incredibly diverse state. Each of our 21 counties has its own personality, made up of distinct landscapes, historic landmarks, and thriving industries. Choose New Jersey’s County Countdown video series celebrates what makes each county unique and how much New Jersey offers in such a small state.
Monmouth County is known for its gorgeous beaches and iconic entertainment scene. It’s also a fantastic place to work, as a hub for major healthcare companies and with innovative office spaces like Bell Works.
Many people have found their ideal home in Monmouth County, and even more visit to enjoy all it has to offer. Check out our latest County Countdown for five things to do in Monmouth County, and go to visitmonmouth.com for more information!
5 things to do in Monmouth County
- Unwind at iconic music and arts venues: Visit the Stone Pony, the famous venue where Bruce Springsteen got his start, or the Count Basie Theater for comedians, musicians, and more.
- Access some of the best healthcare companies in the state: New Jersey’s renowned health sector includes Hackensack Meridian Health, CentraState, and RWJBarnabas Health, all of which have a presence in Monmouth.
- Spend the day at Bell Works on the former site of the iconic Bell Labs: Bell Works in Holmdel is a one-of-a-kind destination for office space, shopping, fitness, dining, and hanging out.
- Hit the beach: Folks come from far and near to enjoy beaches such as Asbury Park, Belmar, Manasquan, and Spring Lake.
- Learn something new at Brookdale Community College: Brookdale is consistently ranked as one of the top community colleges in the country!
Fill out the form to learn more about what New Jersey has to offer.
Once the form is complete, you’ll get access to guides for your industry and a representative will contact you with additional details.