Ernst & Young LLP has announced the 30 finalists for its Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 New Jersey Award, with honorees from sectors ranging from food to pharma and finance.
The Entrepreneur of the Year program honors business leaders who are building and sustaining groundbreaking companies that transform the world, the professional services firm — which has a major presence in New Jersey — said in a news release.
The 2020 New Jersey finalists are:
- Seth Weisberg, ABCO Systems;
- Guanghui Hu, Admera Health;
- Robert Barnacle, Martin Adams, Anova;
- Scott Paladini, Bear Mattress;
- Brendan Patrick Heegan, Boxzooka eFulfillment LLC;
- William Hart, Bubbakoo’s Burritos;
- Robert J. Hariri, Celularity Inc.;
- John Meccia, CMS Technology Inc.;
- Matt Skidmore, CS Energy;
- Nichole Ann Radzely, Doddle & Co. LLC;
- Maria Haggerty, Dotcom Distribution;
- Jamie Giovinazzo, Eat Clean Bro;
- Jennifer Mazzanti, eMazzanti Technologies;
- William Cyr, Cathal Walsh, Scott Morris, Freshpet;
- Bryan Jakovcic, Fusion Health;
- Justin Joffe, HENRY The Dentist;
- Fa Park, Innovative Cosmetic Concepts / Color Street;
- Calvin Quallis, Quallis Brands Inc.;
- Sanjeev Luther, Rafael Pharmaceuticals;
- John Tramutolo, Stephen Gebhardt, RSVLTS LLC;
- Gina Perini, Somos Inc.;
- Srini Penumella, Spruce Technology Inc.;
- Lucas A. Kovalcik, The Gravity Vault LLC;
- Anthony TT Rinaldi, The Rinaldi Group;
- Brian S. Wainwright, The Wireless Experience;
- Nick Cherukuri, ThirdEye Ge;
- Jeff Kozloff, TrialScope;
- Monique Bernstein, Elias Zauner, Universal Yums LLC;
- Ira Robbins, Valley National Bank;
- Thomas K. Uzzo, Whitestone Associates Inc.
“I’m honored to be considered an EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist amongst the top entrepreneurs in the state,” Scott Paladini, founder of Hoboken-based Bear Mattress, said in a prepared statement. “New Jersey’s unparalleled economic landscape is a key factor in Bear’s success, and it’s impressive to see the variety of successful entrepreneurs that are stemming from the Garden State. I’m thrilled to be considered among the 30 finalists for this year’s top accolade.”
The program, in its 34th year, will announce winners during a virtual event held Oct. 6-8. Regional award winners will be considered for the National Award, to be announced in November, and potentially the World Award, to be announced in June 2021.
Finalists were chosen based on criteria including: overcoming adversity, financial performance, societal impact and commitment to values, innovation, and talent management.